Thursday, November 7, 2013

Traveling

This weekend I drove down to Houston for my sweet friend Gracie's baby shower.  I love and miss my friends from college and it was so good to see 2 of the three of the group, even for just a few hours.


I typically enjoy driving.  My commute to work is about 5 min (I'm sorry), and I love having hours of open road to think, (sometimes) see beautiful scenery, and let's be honest, sing my little heart out.  Here's a pretty good representation of a road trip with me.


I realized that I never wrote about two trips I took this year, one with this group of friends.

I had the opportunity to tag along with a group of lovely girls from church to LA, and then planned a reunion trip with college friends to San Diego.  Prior to this year, I had never been to California, but it was definitely on my list.  The weather is beautiful, and despite getting a tad (read lobster status) sunburned, the beach is pretty fun.

I'll just leave you with some pictures.  It's starting to get cold here in Texas and I'm pretty excited about it, but some of you may need some sunshine in your life.

LA March 2013









San Diego June 2013









No comments:

Post a Comment